- The deadline for your registration are coming soon!
Review results have been sent to all applicants and those passed should be ready for submitting a full paper by June 30th. (Please let us know if you have not received a result on your abstract submission.)
Please find submission guidelines at http://www.eatsa2017.com/top/instructions-for-authors/submission-guidelines/.
Register for your attendance at http://www.eatsa2017.com/registration/.
- Authors whose abstract has been accepted are now welcome to submit a full paper. Please find guidelines at http://www.eatsa2017.com/top/instructions-for-authors/submission-guidelines/. The deadline is no later than June 30th, 2017.
- Registration for excursion is now available through https://pro.form-mailer.jp/fms/063a437e117312. The itinerary is uploaded at http://www.eatsa2017.com/top/programme/excursion/. Please make your travel arrangements according to the schedule. The seats are limited. First-come-first-reserved basis.
- Registration is now available through http://www.eatsa2017.com/registration/. You may begin your conference plans now!
- Deadlines have been extended:
abstract submission – April 30th
full paper submission – June 30th
- Reviews of abstract/full paper will take place on a first-come-first-served basis. Please send your work as soon as possible.
Welcome to the website of the EATSA Conference 2017 !
The 3rd Annual Conference of EATSA – Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association, that will take place in Japan, next August 21st-25th 2017, is an international forum for researchers and industry experts to exchange information regarding advances in the state of the art and application of tourism, hospitality and leisure management in the region of Euro-Asia.
The conference will be held in four different cities
Conference Center (Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA)
“Designing for Co-Creation in Euro-Asian Tourism”
The objectives of the EATSA Conference 2017 are:
- To provide an open forum for research and education in the field of tourism, hospitality and recreation in Asia and Europe.
- Promote the dialogue among scholars of all scientific disciplines engaged in the tourism studies, in order to move from the current multi-disciplinary approach to a more integrated and trans-disciplinary approach.
- Encourage the exchange of research results, practical experience, sharing new ideas and research projects, and developing research networks among members and their institutions.
- Promote a more intensive cooperation between European and Asian scholars in the fields of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation.
- Foster more close connections between tourism academia and tourism industry.
- To explore and discuss new perspectives on tourism and regional development in order to promote new methodological and empirical approaches.
- Creative industry and tourism
- Cultural values and tourism management
- Experience economy and human life in tourism
- Households and tourism
- Interface connecting technology and humanity in tourism industries
- Service and tourism industries
- Social business and tourism
- Social responsibility and business ethics in tourism issues
- Sport tourism and ecology
- Sustainable tourism and environment
- Tourism promotion, communication, and tourism marketing
Nara Park and Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA and Deer
Horyuji-Temple （Est AD607） World Heritage The oldest wooden buildings in the world
Daibutsu(Gaiant Budda) in Todaiji-Temple Nara World Heritage
The EATSA 2017 consists of four types of sessions:
I’m waiting for you.(resident of Nara Park)
Engetsu Is. in Shirahama
Shirarahama Coast (Costa Blanca) in Shirahama
Sandanbeki Cliff in Shirahama
Panda in Adventure World (8 pandas the most number of Panda except China)